Fast Growing Tropical Waterplants

  • Matteo Mazzola
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28 3:52 PM
      Hi!

      Do you have any advice on fast growing waterplants to be used as organic fertilizers?

      What I already know are Eichhornia crassipes, Lemna minor and Azolla.

      Thanks!

      MAtteo

    • Smittyctz6
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29 8:34 AM
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemnaoideae

        --
        Bruce Smith
        InHisThyme Homestead

        A little faith will bring your soul to heaven, but a lot of faith will bring heaven to your soul.  ~Author Unknown