Re: [pfaf] Plant idenfication...

  • Elizabeth Worley
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2010
      No, round furry stems, furry leaves that are fanned at the bottom (stem attaches at bottom, not center), veined, kind of like the shape of the 'club' card in a deck of playing cards, but with serrated edges that are white. Aromatic and DOES smell like myrrh...but leaves have little taste, mildly greenish/bitter...

      It's not easy being green!!

      Thanks for writing.

      Elizabeth