Message to Ken and Addy

  • Bob Howes (vegan)
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2010
      Hi Ken, Hi Addy,

      I hear you are moving to Brazil. I wish you much luck there. Do you know about the Terra Preta lands there? Maybe you can get some of that very fertile, human improved land.
      ***
      I am making some progress with my own plans and would like to hear from anyone interested in the tree and shrub business side of it, which I think will make money for wages and more besides and maybe buy the pfaf Cornwall land so that you will have money for Brazil land.

      Cheers,

      Bob
      ***

      01792 792 442

      Brynderwen Vegan Community
      Brynderwen (next to number 55, The Jolly Tar)
      Crymlyn Road
      Llansamlet
      Swansea SA7 9XT
      Wales