Willow, free resource of whips for planting.

  • fran k
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2010
      Please pass on to anyone interested. Biofuel willow. Basket willow. Hurdle willow. Structure willow. 9 varieties. Come and cut and get for free, lots of whips to grow. This Tues morning 10am kinmel bay, ryhll, North Wales. Last yr,in one day, I got 2500 for planting out. you can too. Theyd love your work coppicing. Youd love the harvest. Each whip normally costs over £1ea to buy. Msg me for more details. Thanks