hello to the list & a note about phyllostachys aureosulcata

  • memexikon
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2001
      Hello to the list. Im very interested in learning more about the database &
      especially ways that I may be able to interface with it in our own project.
      Just tried to post a comment to a particular species & got back an error
      message saying it couldnt find the particular bin the data is stored in. O
      well... It was a simple comment, a short note that our phyllostachys
      aureosulcata is thriving very well in zone 4. & actually spreading to areas
      where if it had manners it shouldnt spread to. but then everyone I talked
      to said there is no bamboo that grows in zone 4 so I never worried about
      such a thing.

      mIEKAL aND
      dreamtime village, wisconsin zone 4
    • Richard Morris
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2001
        Dear Miekal,
        > Hello to the list. Im very interested in learning more about the database &
        > especially ways that I may be able to interface with it in our own project.
        > Just tried to post a comment to a particular species & got back an error
        > message saying it couldnt find the particular bin the data is stored in. O
        > well... It was a simple comment, a short note that our phyllostachys
        > aureosulcata is thriving very well in zone 4. & actually spreading to areas
        > where if it had manners it shouldnt spread to. but then everyone I talked
        > to said there is no bamboo that grows in zone 4 so I never worried about
        > such a thing.

        Good to have you along. I hope we manage to get some good discussions
        going.

        I just tested out the adding of comments and everything seem to work
        fine.
        Could you sent me the URL and the exact error message displayed
        and I'll try and pin point the error.

        All the best

        Rich
        --
        Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
        Main Site: Blagdon Cross, Ashwater, Beaworthy, Devon, EX21 5DF, England