southwest

  • Cat Sweeney
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2004
      "Take chances, make mistakes, get messy" ~ Miss Frizzle, 'The Magic
      School Bus'

      I would be interested on things relating to the southwest. Desert area.
      Thanks Caat
    • rob scott
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2004
        Cat, and others, have asked for data on Permaculture
        projects in South and Southwest USA. The Permaculture
        Activist webpage has a page listing USA Permaculture
        projects at:

        http://www.permacultureactivist.net/pcresources/NorthAmerica.htm#USA

        Also, Keith Johnson is currently updating this
        resource, so make sure that your project is listed
        here.

        Rob Scott
        Urbana Permaculture Project
        Urbana, IL