Rv: Re: [pfaf] Jatropha plantation for biofuel production

  • octavio torres
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2010

      I am agree in that JAtropha can solve problems like unemployement and land reclamation.
      However thinking in bussiness profitable Jatropha needs improve cultural practices like fertilization, irrigation and, specially, very high yield varieties. Today, there are not HYV tested and recognized in the world
      Here in north Colombia we have trials with Jatropha in several items
      OCTAVIO TORRES