Re: [pfaf] Re: any particular use for Christmas tree branches?

  • Ossi Kakko
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 22, 2010
      Great notion Johanna, I forgot those commercial growers as there are
      different size of xmas trees growing naturally all around our pastureland
      biotope, and in the neighbouring forests... Thanks also for you Steve,
      as think I will for now on inoculate trunks (which are not used for
      fire/construction/compost) with Hypholóma capnoídes and grow them
      within the rasp- & blueberrygarden in the boreal.

      O.

      On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 02:04:06PM -0500, Johanna Huss Dowd wrote:
      > Proceed with care. Most commercially grown xmas trees here in the us are
      > treated with any number of pesticides, herbicides etc.
      >
      > J.

    • Matteo Mazzola
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 27, 2010

        Thanks everybody!

        Actually I was preparing myself to grow different kind of mushroom on oak trunks...
        Could you tell me where I can get the spores of Phoenix Fir Oyster and Hypholóma capnoídes from european companies?
        There are any other commercial available mushroom that I can gorw on Fir Trunks?

        Thanks again to everybody

        Matteo