RE: [pfaf] Re: any particular use for Christmas tree branches?

  • Johanna Huss Dowd
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 22, 2010
      Proceed with care. Most commercially grown xmas trees here in the us are
      treated with any number of pesticides, herbicides etc.

      J.

      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 22, 2010
        Great notion Johanna, I forgot those commercial growers as there are
        different size of xmas trees growing naturally all around our pastureland
        biotope, and in the neighbouring forests... Thanks also for you Steve,
        as think I will for now on inoculate trunks (which are not used for
        fire/construction/compost) with Hypholóma capnoídes and grow them
        within the rasp- & blueberrygarden in the boreal.

        O.

        On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 02:04:06PM -0500, Johanna Huss Dowd wrote:
        > Proceed with care. Most commercially grown xmas trees here in the us are
        > treated with any number of pesticides, herbicides etc.
        >
        > J.

      • Matteo Mazzola
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 27, 2010

          Thanks everybody!

          Actually I was preparing myself to grow different kind of mushroom on oak trunks...
          Could you tell me where I can get the spores of Phoenix Fir Oyster and Hypholóma capnoídes from european companies?
          There are any other commercial available mushroom that I can gorw on Fir Trunks?

          Thanks again to everybody

          Matteo