Land deal for sale in East Sussex - very special area, check this out!

  • ryborgryborg268
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2009
      http://www.charlesclark.co.uk/MountfieldLot3.html

      Huge ancient semi natural woodlands abound around here, species rich meadow. Special corner of England. This parcel of land has been for sale for quite a while now. The price is slightly high, you could try an offer...100 grand maybe? Its in 3 dividable fields (1 or 2 could be sold off) plus a nice 1 acre area that would make a nice caravan/nursery etc base. I was tempted but don't have the cash. Its even south facing. Ideal for fruit and nut tree/permaculture projects. Right near big lake/resivour etc. Views of wooded hill, could almost be like a wooded mid wales territory. Only real fly in the ointments are the ubiquitous tranches of plane overflights to Gatwick airport.

      This is a 'deal' due to the location and natural of the land if not the price...like I say though it has to over 6 months that this has been for sale so maybe they'd take a quick cash offer. UK economy is at this point in time looking potentially very vunerable to implosion due essentially to massive government debt...(basketcase economy)...so that would obvious impact on real estate prices causing seller to think to get quick sale.