Re: [pfaf] Re: Walnuts

  • mIEKAL aND
    Message 1 of 26 , Dec 1, 2009
      We use the shoots like asparagus in the spring & have dried the stalks & used them to make many panpipes & flutes....  Also be careful with polygonum & goats because they'll eat the stuff until they explode....

      ~mIEKAL

      On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 9:30 AM, bozomind <bozomind@...> wrote:

      Although Japanese knotweed is invasive, the root is a well known source for the nutraceutical resveratrol and the flowers are loved by bees! Also, since it grows so prolifically, you can use it for a green mulch/compost. I certainly wouldn't recommend propagating it, but once it's there, it is handy multi-use plant!

      Message 2 of 26 , Dec 2, 2009
        2009/12/1 mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@...>

        We use the shoots like asparagus in the spring & have dried the stalks & used them to make many panpipes & flutes....
        Could you elaborate
        how you make the panpipes and flutes !??

        Geir Flatabø

          Message 4 of 26 , Dec 2, 2009
            No way!!   try