Re: (no subject)

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2001
      Dear Pat,

      > I, AM, PHYTO-CHEMICAL HERBALIST AND LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING PLANT.
      > MATURIN MATURIQUE ( CACALIA DECOMPOSITA) SOMETIMES CALLED SNEEZE WEED,
      > WANT PLANT. DID FIND ONE IN NEW MEXICO BUT HE DOES NOT LIKE DEALING
      > WITH A HANDICAPPED.ANY INFORMATION APPRECIATED

      I'm afraid that we do not supply plants ourselves at the moment
      you could try
      http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/pfaf/Links_3.html
      which has some pointers to other places you can get plants.

      I've passed your message onto the the pfaf mailing list
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pfaf
      someone there may be able to help you.

      All the best

      Rich
      --
      Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
      Main Site: Blagdon Cross, Ashwater, Beaworthy, Devon, EX21 5DF, England