Re: plants that are invasive Sharing seeds to people that need them

  • Francis S
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2009
      buckthrons In Austrlia also, it's very bad here. also Honey suckle.

      you can go down the bike trails, and each buckthron tree grows feet from each other.
      As a matter of fact I got a ticket
      for pulling buckthorn, and honeysuckle out of the ground
      since the roots don't go that deep, and you can rock them back, and forth.

      I just figguered some plants might be overtaken by invasive species, but on another continent they might have some to replenish the dwindling numbers.