Fw: Organic Tree Nursery in Cornwall

  • Graham Burnett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2004

      From: johnzigz
      Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2004 6:16 AM
      Subject: Organic Tree Nursery in Cornwall

      Hi,

      I saw this on the Vegan Village noticeboard (www.veganvillage.co.uk/notices.htm) today. It's from Rob Sheppard who came to Tolly's farm talk in Sept 2003. If you know of anyone who might be interested, please pass the message on...

      Best wishes,

      John

      POSSIBLE VEGAN ORGANIC TREE NURSERY IN CORNWALL
      I have the opportunity to buy a tree nursery in Cornwall. I would like to convert it to a vegan organic fruit nursery, but I am unable to run it myself so I am looking for someone who could. No financial commitment required, just time and experience (but no accommodation on site). Please send your details to
      rob@...

      ---

      ---