Can anyone tell me what this is?

  • Lesley Anderson
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 25, 2009
    It's in the garden of a house |'ve just moved into, when the stems are broken they exude white sticky stuff which doesn't wash off easily. May well be something very common but I'm not familiar with many garden plants. Thanks!

    Lesley

  • Carles Esquerda
    Message 2 of 5 , Nov 27, 2009
      I am quite sure it is an species from the gender Euphorbia, but I can't tell what species.

      Carles

      It's in the garden of a house |'ve just moved into, when the stems are broken they exude white sticky stuff which doesn't wash off easily. May well be something very common but I'm not familiar with many garden plants. Thanks!

      Lesley

    • lesleysprite
      Message 3 of 5 , Nov 28, 2009
        Thanks a lot, looks like its Euphorbia characias.

        Lesley

        --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, Carles Esquerda <cesquerda@...> wrote:

        > I am quite sure it is an species from the gender Euphorbia, but I can't tell what species.
        >
        > Carles

      • Francis S
        Message 4 of 5 , Nov 30, 2009
          You could also loook here, but since someone else answered your question you can use it next time if you'd like.

          http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/namegal/

          How did you poost a picture right on yahoo like that.

          Message 5 of 5 , Dec 1, 2009
            Thanks

            As attachments to an email, though the first time i tried it was too big. I think there is a way to do it posting directly on the site but I'm not sure.

            Lesley