New World Order/"Vegan" land use

  • Rob Mahon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2004
      The Ruling Families would be very happy if livestock
      disappeared. Have you noticed how governments
      now handle disease outbreaks? The general policy
      is to liquidate a farmer's herd or flock so that the
      farmer cannot prove any or all animals were not
      diseased.

      Pasture land in arid/brittle environments need ruminant
      herds to maintain condition.

      If this is a "vegan" chat group, I should probably sign
      off; I doubt anyone cares for my concern about
      the small farmer or how the prairie was made.