Re: Info regarding nitogen fixing organism in caragana jubata

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2001
      Dear

      Mr rajesh gupta wrote:

      > DEAR Rich Morris
      > PLEASE HELP ME OUT BY SENDING ME THE INFO REGARDING
      > THE KIND OF NITROGEN FIXING ORGANISM(S) ASSOCIATED
      > WITH CARAGANA JUBATA,
      > WHETHER (1)THE NITROGEN FIXER IS BACTERIA LIKE
      > RHYZOBIUM,FRANKIA SPP., KLEIBSELLA SPP.
      > (2)BLUE GREEN ALGAE
      > (3) VAM FUNGI
      > (4) ANY OTHER MICROORBANISM.
      > PLEASE SEND THE RELEVENT INFO AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE
      > ALONG WITH THE REFERENCES AND OTHER WEB SOURCES.
      > THANK YOU,
      > WITH REGARDS AND BEST WISHES,
      > Dr. R.Kr.GUPTA

      I'm afraid that our database does not go into this sort of detail.
      You could try the gatherer:
      http://www.Kippewa-Gardens.com/cgi-bin/Gatherer.pl
      which searches for more academic articles about the plant.

      I've passed your email onto the pfaf mailing list
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pfaf
      some people on the list may be able to help you on this.

      All the best

      Rich

      --
      Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
      Main Site: Blagdon Cross Plant Research and Demonstration Gardens,