plant photos for book

  • Rain Tenaqiya
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2004

      Hello,

      I�m writing a book about food forest plants for the West Coast of the US .  If you have photos of the following, I�d really appreciate it if you would email me a copy.  I�ll give you credit if you�d like.  (If you have seeds, I'd love those too as I'm trying to diversify the food forest species used here).

      Beach pea (Lathyrus japonicus maritimus)

      Black Salsify (Scorzonera hispanica)

      Garlic cress (Peltaria alliacea)

      Good King Henry (Chenopodium bonus-henricus)

      Perennial Buckwheat (Fagopyrum dibotrys)

      Turkish Rocket (Bunias orientalis)

      Thanks a lot,

      Rain Tenaqiya

      Dreaming of Eden Designs