Re: Tasty property in Mid Wales

  • nerdnooky
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 12, 2009
      Anybody have any leads on property in Upstate Michigan? South facing sloped, pond or lake rights, 50+ acres, wooded/cleared, cheap? Sigh.

      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "ryborgryborg268" <cromlech108@...> wrote:

      > Nice sunsets
    • ryborgryborg268
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 22, 2009
        You have much cheaper real estate there in the USA in general. I believe planning permission to reside on a property is much easy to obtain usually also...so thats the angle. Get some appropriate land, and build your own eco dwelling on it.