Re: [pfaf] ChrysanthemumTea same as Garden Mums?

  • Joseph A. Cleary
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2009
      Dear Matthew:
      I purchase every thing from representatives of the highest
      quality products which are safe for human consumption.
      I do thank you for your concern as it's best to be for warned
      than dead.
      I've known others who didn't examine things before they used
      them and their results weren't good, one died and the other didn't die but
      they were never the same after that.
      Please Be Well.
      Shalom, Shalom, Yosef of Ok.