Re: [pfaf] ChrysanthemumTea same as Garden Mums?

  • Joseph A. Cleary
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2009
              Dear Volvelle:
                  Baruch Hashem for you and yours, in all truth, I pray Hashem should do for you as you do for others, in other words a Blessing of Blessings on you and yours.
                  I pray that you and yours should be well and have a good Shabbis.
      Shalom, Shalom, Yosef of Ok.
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 31, 2009
        Dear Matthew:
        I purchase every thing from representatives of the highest
        quality products which are safe for human consumption.
        I do thank you for your concern as it's best to be for warned
        than dead.
        I've known others who didn't examine things before they used
        them and their results weren't good, one died and the other didn't die but
        they were never the same after that.
        Please Be Well.
        Shalom, Shalom, Yosef of Ok.