Mullein seed pods for Emphysema?

  • volvelle2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2009
      Has anyone taken the Buteyko Breathing course and found relief for Asthma? Also, I found a promising herbal remedy for Emphysema, Would anyone be interested in the recipe?

      "Emphysema Formula"
      It seems like it has had very promising results for many people with various types of lung ailments.
      I think all of the key ingredients are common weeds. (West/ Southwest USA?)

      Put in a Gallon pot:...
      Great Mullein (6 tops/seed pods of 6 plants)
      Bring to a boil, then add:
      Lobelia (3 T powdered...or fresh/dry)..expectorant
      Hyssop (3 T powdered...or fresh/dry)...expectorant
      Vinegar (1 oz.)
      Cayenne Red Pepper (2 T, powdered)
      Top off with water.
      Continue to boil until a pint of water has boiled off (will turn dark or reddish, like coffee)
      Let cool until you can strain (suggests using a nylon stocking)
      Sweeten with sugar or honey, to taste.
      Refrigerate. Will keep for a week or more.
      3 bottle caps a day. (or more?)
      "Vigorous Exhales" for about 15 minutes after taking.
      Inhale deeply and exhale through your nose.
      Also recommend a heat pad on your chest.

      Does anyone have Mullein seed pods?
    • dscrkjohns
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2009
        Mullein grows in my area, and I have some dried leaf in my cupboard, but no seed pods on hand. Are you wanting seeds for planting? I could probably take a walk and find you some. Thanks for the recipe, I'll save it in my files.

        Sonia