Re: [pfaf] mechanical hoeing instrument or tool

  • Michael Porter
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 28, 2009
      The wheel hoe and stirip hoe already talked about are the best I have if the tractor is not an option, -  my rows are 2 feet apart also, but my tractor has wheels 4 feet apart, --so they fit nicely in the spaces between the rows, --

      From: Rakesh <zlyone3@gmail. com>
      Subject: [pfaf] mechanical hoeing instrument or tool
      To: pfaf@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, October 26, 2009, 9:56 PM

      hi
      i am looking for a tool by which i can do hoing of my one acre land on which i have planted asparagus racemosus. can any body help me in finding hoing instrument or send me the picture or address of tool seller.
      thank you