Re: [pfaf] Favorite Tools: Hoeing

  • matthew@b-and-t-world-seeds.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2009
      Winch ploughs/hoes/cultivators used to be fairly common, and are still used where other machinery can't go.
      I don't know how you stop the winch, if you are hoeing on your own.
      An advantage of winch cultivation is almost no soil compaction.

      No one has an animal drawn plough near you ? Here in the Philippines carabao are used to shallow plough between rows.

      Matt