Open weekend at Plants for a Future Blagdon site

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2004
      Hi Folks,
      Just a reminder that this weekend we will be having
      an open weekend at the Blagdon site this weekend 9-11 Jan.
      This is the first of a series of monthly meetings which will
      happen on the second weekend of each month. The aim of the
      meetings is to build a core group of people who will take
      the site into its next stage of development.

      At the first weekend we hope to discuss plans for a
      nature studies centre and also do some work in our woodland
      and coppice. Later weekends will focusing on establishing
      our welcome gardens around the entrance of the site.

      I'll be there Friday Lunchtime onwards and everyone is
      welcome to come along at any time over the weekend. It would
      be great if you could give us ring/email if your thinking of coming.

      Heres for a joyous new year

      Rich

      --
      Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants