Designers Register started at Permaculture Wiki

  • Graham Burnett
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2003
      Hi all- I've been playing about with the permaculture wiki over the last
      couple of days, mainly trying to bring some more structure to the
      'Permaculture' page which would seem to me to be the best place to create an
      overall main 'contents' page, see
      http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/pcwiki/index.php/Permaculture

      and also I've created a designers register at

      http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/pcwiki/index.php/PermacultureDesignersRegister

      So please feel free to add your name and details and lets try and breaths
      some more life into the PC wiki project!

      NB. For an overview of what the project is all about, please see
      http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/pcwiki/index.php/HomePage

      Cheers Graham

      ---