Re: [pfaf] new member - Welcome

  • Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2009
      Dear Mr. X,

      Welcome to the list.  I think there is nothing wrong in calling you Mr. X till we know your name.

      I hope that we will enjoy each other's association in the list.

      Very truly yours,

      Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
      186/3 Jail Road
      Mandi  HP  175001
      India.
      Phones: 01905-222810; 094181-81323
      Website: www.fruitipedia.com
      Blog: AROUND THE WORLD FOR FRUITS, FRIENDS AND NEW EXPERIENCES
               at www.fruitipedia.blogspot.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 22, 2009
        Hi Chiranjit,
        Cher wrote her Name below her Mail. Greetings from Klaus

        Zitat von "Dr. Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch@...>:

        > Dear Mr. X,
        >
        > Welcome to the list. I think there is nothing wrong in calling you
        > Mr. X till we know your name.
        >
        > I hope that we will enjoy each other's association in the list.
        >
        > Very truly yours,
        >
        > Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
        > 186/3 Jail Road
        > Mandi HP 175001
        > India.
        > Phones: 01905-222810; 094181-81323
        > Website: www.fruitipedia.com
        > Blog: AROUND THE WORLD FOR FRUITS, FRIENDS AND NEW EXPERIENCES
        > at www.fruitipedia.blogspot.com

        Artilleriestr. 6
        D-27283 Verden
        Tel (+49) 4231- 90 50 30