new member

  • birdwize
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2009
      Hello all,
      I am a newmember from Boston MA USA. Is this list for the UK? I may stay to learn from you anyway if so? Your weather is much like ours is now, humid and rainy, isn't it?
      I just built a hole/s for waterfall adn pond and am investigating use of plants surrounding the pond for now and later will look into plants for the pond itself. It's a bout a 12 squarish pond three feet deepest, and the waterfall is abaotu three feet high thus far but we have not bought the pump, liner etc etc etc yet. Any hints of lists that may help, please advise. G Cher who lives with 11 parrots and a Tibetan Terrier (not real terriers just a misnomer). G