Re: [pfaf] Stevia High

  • daniel wildman
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2009
      Hi Gail: Thank you for your reply, an yes I agree that it is appalling, an it is Salvia not Stevia, my mistake, anyway do you have seeds for the Salvia plant or know someone in group who does, also seeds  for the Stevia plant.Thanks Dan

      From: daniel wildman <spiderman18102@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [pfaf] Stevia High
      To: "PFF List" <pfaf@yahoogroups. com>
      Date: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 12:25 PM

      Hello all I found this article in my local paper on-line, i would like to think this is just another that they are trying to Ban plants just like they did Marawajna, now for that you need Dr, order an that get hard to do. Now that they have Ban Stevia in most states it will undoughtly make it hard to get, Funny that you would need a Dr. order to get Sugar. Dan