ginkgo biloba leaves

  • tracybeswick
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2009
      I have been making a tea with these leaves, but would like more information about them - ie if you 'brew' the leaves for more than 5 minutes is there anything harmful that is released??? can you still get the same benefits from harvested leaves that you dry?? I have compared the tea from fresh green leaves and dry ones and the flavor is certainly diminished with the dried leaves so does that mean their benefits have also decreased - any info greatly appreciated!!