Selling Policy/Friday Market

  • Rob Mahon
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2003
      I joined this group to get permaculture/
      edible plant information from beyond the U.S.

      I was on a commercial meat goat and several
      dairy goat lists. Friday was market day and everyone
      was welcome to sell goat-related products and goats
      on that day only. And the seller would put in the
      Subject line "Friday Market." Also a person could
      easily use the archives and skip these non-info items.

      Devorah Krause