Re: [pfaf] common plantain

  • BrendasOrganics@aol.com
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 8, 2009
      Geir Flatabø,
      I used to have chickens.  I miss those fresh eggs.  I had to get rid of them when I moved to an apartment.  Your horse photos are just beautiful.  Thank you for sharing.
      Brenda

      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 18, 2009

        Maybe you could plant Sutherlandia frutescens?

        http://www.plantzafrica.com/plantqrs/sutherfrut.htm

        http://www.sutherlandia.org/

        I have plants here in Flanders, from seeds purchased from Silverhill seeds in SA.

        Vriendelijke groeten,

        Leo Flandriae