Off topic question to list members from UK

  • Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2009
      Dear all,

      I want to get in touch with Mr. Ravi Tikku or Ravi Tikkoo who is now said to a very big shipping ship owner in UK.

      Ravi had spent his early days my home town Mandi.  He also had his schooling at the local Bijai High School.  We have recently formed an old students association of this scool (www.studentsofmandischool.com) and I want to tell Ravi about this association also request him to become its member.

      I have been googling to get the contact address of Ravi but could not succeed.

      Will any of you help us in finding his address  (street as well as e-mail) and phone number from some directory?

      Thanking you,

      Very truly yours,

      Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
      186/3 Jail Road
      Mandi  HP  175001, India
      Phones: 01905-222810; 094181-81323
      Website: www.fruitipedia.com
    • Matteo Mazzola
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2009
        I wait that the seeds ripen and when they are just about golden colored, I roast them in a pan with a little garlic and olive oil.

        Matteo!