Re: [pfaf] common plantain

    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 8, 2009
      Cut it up, put it into eggs to make
      scrambled eggs, or omelette -  tastes fine.. then

      in Norwegian called
      "GROBLADKAKER"....

      Geir Flatabø

      2009/10/8 listenstohorses <listenstohorses@...>

       Does anyone know how to eat this??  I have plenty growing and hear it is very good and good for us...but what do I do with it?

      Thank you

    • Gaardenier
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 18, 2009

        Maybe you could plant Sutherlandia frutescens?

        http://www.plantzafrica.com/plantqrs/sutherfrut.htm

        http://www.sutherlandia.org/

        I have plants here in Flanders, from seeds purchased from Silverhill seeds in SA.

        Vriendelijke groeten,

        Leo Flandriae