Re: pls help

  • raghuttamram
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2009
      Hello friends! so sorry for late repying to ur posts.
      as i'm thinking to start Nursery,my target is sell my plant Nursery to Nursery no retail selling.
      I want to do that in 1 acre area .
      i'm located in Maharashtra, in INDIA.my planned Nursery is not a large scale.i'm living in city area.so big investment is land cost.about 5 Lakh Indian National Ruppe.
      somebody told me to start plant of cycus & plumeria.
      In india environment is hot & dry.& cycus can grew in any condition. & plumeria is indian plant so it can adjest with indian envirenment.
      Thanks & regards.