Re: seed trading - Zones

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      Brenda,
      I'm in Bermuda (approx. Zone 11), if you'd like to tell me what kind
      of plants you're into.

      Hugh, I like H. salicifolia as well.. I've got a few nice ones going
      in around the garden. Have you tried it?
      Would love to get a few S. marianum seeds off you when they come through.

      There's a good video of Daniel Vitalis using milk thistle in a goji /
      nut milk / herbal elixir preparation..

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_P3qEUJNzE
      (if you're intrigued by this, there are at least 6 parts to it - this is part 2)

      Peace,

      Steve.

      --
      "What, Sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the
      establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty. Whenever

      ~ Elbridge Gerry
    • BrendasOrganics@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27, 2009

        Hi Steve.  Its simple, really, I like anything edible. Especially from trees.