Re: [pfaf] Re: Ground cover.. kudzu

  • listenstohorses
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 26, 2009

      Thatis what I have been told by he who matters... but still, my horses and goats LOVE it and it is a very pretty plant

      --- On Sat, 9/26/09, ryborgryborg268 <cromlech108@...> wrote:
      . Think twice think three times and under no circumstances intrduce this plant!

    • listenstohorses
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 26, 2009
        Hey Carol, care to share one or two of the simplest?

        --- On Sat, 9/26/09, Carol <aftonlight@...> wrote:

        I actually got a kudzu cookbook from amazon.com last year-
        has all kinds of recipes from wine to veggie dishes to
        using the vines for crafts, etc. Amazingly useful plant.

        Carol Monroe