hi- how can I get in touch with buyers certified organic essential oils in USA

  • hortishoppe
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2009
      Hi
      I am a certified organic farmer and distiller of essential oils, based in N. India. I am travelling to USA, where I shall be for about a month, starting mid-Nov. I shall be in BAltimore, MD
      Can somebody suggest a site listing organic essential oil buyers, so that I could contact them, and possibly meet them.
      Perhaps email id's of the purchase managers, would also be available on the site.
      Regards
      Gurpreet Singh
      www.guroofarms.com