Re: [pfaf] Saffron

  • Hikmet Agayev
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2009
      Dear Stella!

      I want to supply theoretical that our saffron is qualitative Spanish saffron. But we do not give for that was in the world market new very expensive yet. We have intend beginning price 18 usd dollars for gram. We shall know you to look at our areas to invitation people.

      Contact- 0099450 3004818
      Email hikmet.agayev@...