Re: Seeds companies

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 15, 2009
      Hi Matteo,

      Horizon Herbs, of Oregon, USA, will ship seeds internationally.
      If you are looking for a great variety of top quality seeds (Richo,
      the owner, uses the word "herbs" in the widest possible sense.. as in
      "herbalism," rather than the narrow definition of "a small, herbaceous
      plant growing at ground level"), try using Horizon's search engine on
      their page (http://www.horizonherbs.com/).

      Even if you want to find out about certain plants, it is worth a look
      on the site, as there are frequently detailed descriptions of rare and
      valuable species.

      I have ordered seed from them multiple times, and I'm always happy
      with my orders.

      So, what are you growing in Italy this year?

      Peace,

      Steve.

      --
      "The spirit of this country is totally adverse to a large military force."

      - Thomas Jefferson
    • matthew@b-and-t-world-seeds.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 18, 2009
        B and T World seeds are offering seeds from stock at 40% less than the catalogue price, if purchased through the web site:
        http://b-and-t-world-seeds.com/

        Over 5000 items, many of which are considered useful plants.

        The offer has not been publicised except through B and T's RSS XML Feed

        All the best,
        Matthew

        Matthew Sleigh
        B and T World Seeds