[pfaf] Seeds companies

  • Matteo Mazzola
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 15, 2009
      Hi guys! (that's my first topic!)

      Ok,  I'm looking for any good seed company selling seeds of any kind: trees seeds, "weeds", horticultural and agricultural variety, etc.. that are selling online or at list they have an online catalogue.
      More you write happier I'm!

      Thank you very much
      Matteo

    • ryborgryborg268
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 15, 2009
        Go here:

        ..click on the 'database' and links on the list to left - some seed companies there (especially tree seeds).

        BLESSED BE

        --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, Matteo Mazzola <silvanelfo@...> wrote:

        > Hi guys! (that's my first topic!)
        >
        > Ok, I'm looking for any good seed company selling seeds of any kind: trees seeds, "weeds", horticultural and agricultural variety, etc.. that are selling online or at list they have an online catalogue.
        > More you write happier I'm!
        >
        > Thank you very much
        > Matteo

      • Steve
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 15, 2009
          Hi Matteo,

          Horizon Herbs, of Oregon, USA, will ship seeds internationally.
          If you are looking for a great variety of top quality seeds (Richo,
          the owner, uses the word "herbs" in the widest possible sense.. as in
          "herbalism," rather than the narrow definition of "a small, herbaceous
          plant growing at ground level"), try using Horizon's search engine on
          their page (http://www.horizonherbs.com/).

          Even if you want to find out about certain plants, it is worth a look
          on the site, as there are frequently detailed descriptions of rare and
          valuable species.

          I have ordered seed from them multiple times, and I'm always happy
          with my orders.

          So, what are you growing in Italy this year?

          Peace,

          Steve.

          --
          "The spirit of this country is totally adverse to a large military force."

          - Thomas Jefferson
        • matthew@b-and-t-world-seeds.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 18, 2009
            B and T World seeds are offering seeds from stock at 40% less than the catalogue price, if purchased through the web site:
            http://b-and-t-world-seeds.com/

            Over 5000 items, many of which are considered useful plants.

            The offer has not been publicised except through B and T's RSS XML Feed

            All the best,
            Matthew

            Matthew Sleigh
            B and T World Seeds