Re: [pfaf] Campanula versicolor

  • matthew@b-and-t-world-seeds.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 14, 2009
      there is a gram or so of Campanula versicolor seed in stock at:
      http://b-and-t-world-seeds.com/carth.asp?species=Campanula%20versicolor&sref=3581
      Roughly 30,000 seeds per gram, if they are clean seed. ( 0.03 grams per 1,000)

      All the best,
      Matthew

      Matthew Sleigh
      B and T World Seeds
      Paguignan
      34210 Aigues-Vives
      France
      matthew@...
      http://b-and-t-world-seeds.com/
      fax ++ 33 (0) 4 68 91 30 39

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 15, 2009
        Hi guys! (that's my first topic!)

        Ok,  I'm looking for any good seed company selling seeds of any kind: trees seeds, "weeds", horticultural and agricultural variety, etc.. that are selling online or at list they have an online catalogue.
        More you write happier I'm!

        Thank you very much
        Matteo

      • ryborgryborg268
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 15, 2009
          Go here:

          ..click on the 'database' and links on the list to left - some seed companies there (especially tree seeds).

          BLESSED BE

          --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, Matteo Mazzola <silvanelfo@...> wrote:

          > Hi guys! (that's my first topic!)
          >
          > Ok, I'm looking for any good seed company selling seeds of any kind: trees seeds, "weeds", horticultural and agricultural variety, etc.. that are selling online or at list they have an online catalogue.
          > More you write happier I'm!
          >
          > Thank you very much
          > Matteo

        • Steve
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 15, 2009
            Hi Matteo,

            Horizon Herbs, of Oregon, USA, will ship seeds internationally.
            If you are looking for a great variety of top quality seeds (Richo,
            the owner, uses the word "herbs" in the widest possible sense.. as in
            "herbalism," rather than the narrow definition of "a small, herbaceous
            plant growing at ground level"), try using Horizon's search engine on
            their page (http://www.horizonherbs.com/).

            Even if you want to find out about certain plants, it is worth a look
            on the site, as there are frequently detailed descriptions of rare and
            valuable species.

            I have ordered seed from them multiple times, and I'm always happy
            with my orders.

            So, what are you growing in Italy this year?

            Peace,

            Steve.

            --
            "The spirit of this country is totally adverse to a large military force."

            - Thomas Jefferson
          • matthew@b-and-t-world-seeds.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 18, 2009
              B and T World seeds are offering seeds from stock at 40% less than the catalogue price, if purchased through the web site:
              http://b-and-t-world-seeds.com/

              Over 5000 items, many of which are considered useful plants.

              The offer has not been publicised except through B and T's RSS XML Feed

              All the best,
              Matthew

              Matthew Sleigh
              B and T World Seeds