Campanula versicolor

  • tc6301
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 14, 2009
      Does anyone have a source of Campanula versicolor seed?

      Seed Swap preferred but cash possible, (UK)

      TC6301
    • matthew@b-and-t-world-seeds.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 14, 2009
        there is a gram or so of Campanula versicolor seed in stock at:
        http://b-and-t-world-seeds.com/carth.asp?species=Campanula%20versicolor&sref=3581
        Roughly 30,000 seeds per gram, if they are clean seed. ( 0.03 grams per 1,000)

        All the best,
        Matthew

        Matthew Sleigh
        B and T World Seeds
        Paguignan
        34210 Aigues-Vives
        France
        matthew@...
        http://b-and-t-world-seeds.com/
        fax ++ 33 (0) 4 68 91 30 39

        Does anyone have a source of Campanula versicolor seed?

        Seed Swap preferred but cash possible, (UK)

        TC6301

        Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        To change settings via email:
        mailto:pfaf-digest@yahoogroups.com
        mailto:pfaf-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • Matteo Mazzola
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 15, 2009
          Hi guys! (that's my first topic!)

          Ok,  I'm looking for any good seed company selling seeds of any kind: trees seeds, "weeds", horticultural and agricultural variety, etc.. that are selling online or at list they have an online catalogue.
          More you write happier I'm!

          Thank you very much
          Matteo

        • ryborgryborg268
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 15, 2009
            Go here:

            ..click on the 'database' and links on the list to left - some seed companies there (especially tree seeds).

            BLESSED BE

            --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, Matteo Mazzola <silvanelfo@...> wrote:

            > Hi guys! (that's my first topic!)
            >
            > Ok, I'm looking for any good seed company selling seeds of any kind: trees seeds, "weeds", horticultural and agricultural variety, etc.. that are selling online or at list they have an online catalogue.
            > More you write happier I'm!
            >
            > Thank you very much
            > Matteo

          • Steve
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 15, 2009
              Hi Matteo,

              Horizon Herbs, of Oregon, USA, will ship seeds internationally.
              If you are looking for a great variety of top quality seeds (Richo,
              the owner, uses the word "herbs" in the widest possible sense.. as in
              "herbalism," rather than the narrow definition of "a small, herbaceous
              plant growing at ground level"), try using Horizon's search engine on
              their page (http://www.horizonherbs.com/).

              Even if you want to find out about certain plants, it is worth a look
              on the site, as there are frequently detailed descriptions of rare and
              valuable species.

              I have ordered seed from them multiple times, and I'm always happy
              with my orders.

              So, what are you growing in Italy this year?

              Peace,

              Steve.

              --
              "The spirit of this country is totally adverse to a large military force."

              - Thomas Jefferson
            • matthew@b-and-t-world-seeds.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 18, 2009
                B and T World seeds are offering seeds from stock at 40% less than the catalogue price, if purchased through the web site:
                http://b-and-t-world-seeds.com/

                Over 5000 items, many of which are considered useful plants.

                The offer has not been publicised except through B and T's RSS XML Feed

                All the best,
                Matthew

                Matthew Sleigh
                B and T World Seeds