"Weed"

  • Denise For Peace
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13 10:21 AM
      Our County Extension Office very reasonably (IMHO) defines a "weed" as any plant that's growing where you don't want it to.  All plants have a purpose.  It's Nature's way.  I have many lovely "weeds" in my garden and plan for them in my annual picture.  If for any reason certain ones don't come up, I go out and collect seed to make sure I have them next year (never had to so far!).

      **Peace, Denise**

      The Mystery of Life is not a problem to be solved

      but a reality to be experienced.   ~Frank Herbert~

      Denise-Christine

      The Suburban Ecovillage Project

      www.suburbanecovillage.org

      541-688-1442