Re: Yarrow

  • nerdnooky
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 12, 2009
      They do. It's called a flower here, as well as a weed. Perhaps we could come up with a new indentifying term for useful "weeds" and other plants that doesn't include the word "multi-use". There's edible plants, medicinal plants, edible AND medicinal plants, fiber plants, erosion plants, the list goes on. But then again, the simple term "weed" merely connototes a negative picture. Weeds don't get their deserved due. There are few that are not useful for something.

    • Infowolf1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 12, 2009
        good idea!

        Mary Christine