Huauzontle

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15 7:30 PM
      Hi Klaus,

      As far as the taxonomic issues go, I can give you an example - I'll have to work on those links for you..
      Just Lambsquarters (C. album) alone is seen to be either one species with many varieties or many distinct species depending on whose report you read.

      And the comment I made about a research project (yes, sorry, that was a bit obscure to someone coming in halfway through the conversation) referred to the originator of the thread, who was researching Huauzontle (C. berlandieri) and trying to find out if it manifested green or red foliage (or both).

      Peace,

      Steve

      replying to:

      Re: Huauzontle
      Posted by: "Allmende Verden" allmendeperma@...   allmendeperma
      Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:21 am (PDT)

      Hi Steve,
      can you give further information/links to the taxonomic disputes?
      And "I know that this stemmed from a specific research project" - what
      stemmed from what?

      greetings from Klaus