New to group

  • ejohns9525@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2009
      Hello All,

      I have recently joined the group mainly because of all the reading I did on Wild Garlic.
      It seems however, that most of you who have it live in the UK?   I live in Texas but would love to grow it.  Now to find  bulbs for starters.

      Thanks if you can help,
      Edith

    • Joseph A. Cleary
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 2009
                Dear Ejohns:
                        What part of Texas, I grew up in Farris county.
                        I visited Collin Street Bakery in a southern city.
        Shalom, Shalom, Yosef