wHERE ARE THE OWNERS OF PFAF

  • manofpeace32
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 2009
      iM WONDERING I read about Matricaria (pineapple weed) Matricaria matricarioides growing in baseball feilds on the site.
      Now it has disapered I don't see it, I searched with control(Ctrl) button, and f (stands for find).
      Im 99.9 percent sure I seen it on pfaf (unless I was dreaming)
      Im serious though I have this in my memory, and MY herbal site used to only be Pfaf.
      I think it's good to list baseball field on it's page,
      because people might over look the plant
      not remember where they've seen it,
      or want to Know where to look for it,
      but Some how it has disapearred.

      I also Have another question , couls some one please email , me from the site.
    • matthew@b-and-t-world-seeds.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9, 2009
        maybe this page ?

        http://www.wildmanstevebrill.com/Plants.Folder/Pineappleweed.html

        iM WONDERING I read about Matricaria (pineapple weed) Matricaria matricarioides growing in baseball feilds on the site.
        Now it has disapered I don't see it, I searched with control(Ctrl) button, and f (stands for find).
        Im 99.9 percent sure I seen it on pfaf (unless I was dreaming)
        Im serious though I have this in my memory, and MY herbal site used to only be Pfaf.
        I think it's good to list baseball field on it's page,
        because people might over look the plant
        not remember where they've seen it,
        or want to Know where to look for it,
        but Some how it has disapearred.

        I also Have another question , couls some one please email , me from the site.

        Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        To change settings via email:
        mailto:pfaf-digest@yahoogroups.com
        mailto:pfaf-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 13, 2009
          In Norwegian new floras it has other new Latin name:
          Lepidotheca suaveolens
          (syn Chamomilla suaveolens, Matricaria discoidea, Matricaria matricarioides)...

          Geir Flatabø

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 13, 2009
            In this link
            there is a picture of a "basal rosette"  - leaves.
            THe pineapple weed is annual and have no basal rosette,
            the picture is obviously from
            Achillea millefolium ---
            Geir Flatabø