Re: "Castanea" unknown

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 8, 2009
      Hi Helena,

      I've had the group set up so that attachments are removed, which is why your picture didn't appear. Following a previous discussion I've now changed the settings so that attachments will be kept on site
      but not sent out via email. This will mean that people can see the pictures on the group page.

      to store photos.

      Rich (moderator)

      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, Helena Spear <helena.spear@...> wrote:

      > Hi Carles!
      >
      > I did attach a photo of the nuts but it may have dropped off. I'm new to this kind of thing, so it's quite possible. let me try again! And thanks for being willing to help.
    • Helena Spear
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 8, 2009
        Thanks, Richard! I thought I did something silly, but at least I'm learning fast. I will remember that!

        Kind regards

        If you post the picture again it should appear. Alternatively you can use the photos section http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/pfaf/ photos