Re: [pfaf] "Castanea" unknown

  • Helena Spear
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7, 2009
      Hi Carles!

      I did attach a photo of the nuts but it may have dropped off. I'm new to this kind of thing, so it's quite possible. let me try again! And thanks for being willing to help.

      Kind regards
      Helena

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 8, 2009
        Hi Helena,

        I've had the group set up so that attachments are removed, which is why your picture didn't appear. Following a previous discussion I've now changed the settings so that attachments will be kept on site
        but not sent out via email. This will mean that people can see the pictures on the group page.

        to store photos.

        Rich (moderator)

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 8, 2009
          Thanks, Richard! I thought I did something silly, but at least I'm learning fast. I will remember that!

          If you post the picture again it should appear. Alternatively you can use the photos section http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/pfaf/ photos